Monday, November 12, 2007

Research Paper

As the semester comes to a close, we are all scrambling around taking tests, writing papers, finishing assignments and studying for finals. But we all need to prioritize our time to fit everything in so we can get the best grade. What are some of the topics you found for your final research paper in this class? What are some of the strategies that you use to juggle all of the work you have? Do you have any specific advice for those who always seem to put everything off until the last minute? Oh, and how excited are you to have almost a month off of school for Christmas break?!?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

My topic right now is going to be on stepfathers and how it is hard for them to relate with their stepchildren. My strategies are basically just that every free second I have i am looking over notes and/or writing what I need to. Just don't put anything off until the last minute. I do it all the time and the only way to stop it, is just not to do it. Im excited about a break from school, but after a week home gets old and Im ready to come back.

Anonymous said...

my topic is about oil spills and the effect of oil prices over the years. My strategies are taking my time, and not putting the paper off until the last minute. Im excited about the break and cant wait to see my family.

Anonymous said...

My topic for the paper is about athletes and how they aren't good role models for the youth today. My strategy is that i don't have one because ill finish it up some time. I can't wait until christmas.

Patrik12 said...

My topic for the research paper is Alzheimer's. I am writing on that because I have watched two family members die with it. My strategies for doing all of this work is do not put it off until the last minute. Do a little bit at a time everyday and that will help you make the best grade possible.

Patrik12 said...

My topic for the research paper is Alzheimer's. I am writing on that because I have watched two family members die with it. My strategies for doing all of this work is do not put it off until the last minute. Do a little bit at a time everyday and that will help you make the best grade possible.

Anonymous said...

I have yet been able to find a topic for my term paper, its a lot harder than I thought it would be. The title of the article is different from the actual article which makes it a lot harder to find something to write about. But I am very excited about Christmas break, I think that it is needed for everyone.

Anonymous said...

my topic is athletes using drugs and making an image for themselves that isn't perfect. My strategies are studying when I can and using my resources. Im so excited about christmas break and spending time with the family and friends.

Anonymous said...

My topic is on World Hunger and my strategies are going to be; not rushing, taking my time, getting everything together and just trying not to stress too much about everything. AND IM SO EXCITED ABOUT BREAK :)

Daniel said...

i found my topic online and it's over terrorism in the world and in the United States. I started on it early and now I'm almost finished, and oh yea I can't wait until Christmas Break!!

L Jefferson said...

I found something about a jazz concert in carneige hall which seemed interesting. I don't really have a strategie when it comes to juggling homework which is probably why I always rush it in the end. I love Christmas.

Sean said...

My topic is on Aids and how the reasarech from when we were kids to now has not really changed. I plain to get everything out of the way as soon as possible. I cant wait till christmas

Anonymous said...

my topic is the show The Simpsons. their first season premiered on my birthday. and christmas break cant come fast enough.

Anonymous said...

My topic is on a famous english soccer player called Tony Adams. He was my inspiration growing up. In terms of balancing my time, i find it very hard to prioritise my life. With friends, soccer, girlfriend and school work i just try and give each the equal amount of time.