Monday, November 26, 2007
Presidency
This topic has really nothing to do with our class, but could be used as a good discussion in the near future. I want to know what your thoughts are about the presidency? Do you think Bush, if he could, should serve another term? Also, what do you think about the candidates running for office now? Again, I know we haven't discussed this in class, but I felt like it would be a thinking posts and I'm sure everyone would like to voice their opinion on the presidencial situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Nice blog.
Check out my blog if you get a chance: eight-thirty.blogspot.com.
I dont know a lot about the presidency to be honest but no i dont think that bush should serve another term. I believe that he has gotten us into nothing but a huge mess.The other candidates I believe are all a good pick and the race is going to be very competitive.
All of the canidates seem to offer differant things. However as a republic, I will probably not be voting for a democrat. Presidancy should go to someone who has good morals, will support our country and make responsible choices. So many times we get caught up in appearances and dont take the time to vote for someone who will make a differance.
to be honest i really don't know about the presidency that well. but the new canidates that are running now offer differ in many ways. Like all of their views differ greatly so i'd vote for someone that i feel like gives me the best options.
I don't really know anything about presidency...I know that Bush says some really funny/stupid things sometimes and it makes me laugh. I extremely doubt Bush would get re-elected if it was at all possible. He should have his own reality TV show when he's done with office.
I dont think that bush should ever get another "chance" and i dont really know about what is going on but i think that as of rite now it is not really looking that good.
I feel Bush did his best for a complete screw up. I do not think he should serve a term if he could ever again!!! I really like the candidates running for president especially Borack Obama. Not sure how to spell his name. I think we need diversity and he seems very smart and thinks really hard before he speaks. That leads me to believe he will think really hard and consider all possible outcomes before jumping the gun and making a decision.
to be honest with you i am not too fond of this whole presidental election stuff. it wouldnt bother me if Bush was president again because to me, he is not doing anything to affect me right now.
to be honest with you i am not too fond of this whole presidental election stuff. it wouldnt bother me if Bush was president again because to me, he is not doing anything to affect me right now.
I think ive said this before in class, but George Bush is an IDIOT! i still cant get over the fact that American onc again voted in a guy that they do nothing but complain about! The man has a mentality of a five year old. In my opinion anybody would do a much better job than he wouls ever be capable of doing!
In my fact, President Bush was forced to take action because of the American people. After September 11th, 2001 every American was ready to kick ass on anyone. We went to Afghanistan, and nothing was done, Americans were satisfied, we didnt really do anything. So we choose Iraq! Through all the "9/11" reports it shows Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfield was immediately planning a new war with Iraq. Well, if you remember Rumsfield resigned... The Fact is, I believe any President would have went to war. Yes, I think getting out of Iraq is brilliant, cause you guys have NO IDEA how many times the U.S. Senate talked about a Military Draft. But you just cant get the troops out of Iraq its to dangerous. We will have to destroy every tank, and weaponry we have over there. I can go into this forever and ever. DO NOT EXPECT the NEXT PRESIDENT to get the job done, it will not be a overnight withdrawl. IT WILL TAKES YEARS TO GET OUT OF THERE.
I honestly hate politics and try not to get too involved in it, but I know that Hilary Clinton is wanting to raise the taxes and I'm not for that. So, she doesn't have my vote.
I believe that if Bush spent another term than the country would come into higher debt. I like bush but i do believe that he has not done much good and is to concerned about the oil.
Post a Comment